Wireless food probe sensor
Spook's wireless food probe measures the temperature of solid or liquid foods to ensure they are safe for human consumption.
The sensor has a needle probe and measures temperatures up to 260°C (500°F).
The food probe uses an RTD temperature probe to provide long-term, highly accurate temperature readings. The sensor has an onboard display and buttons. When the buttons are pressed the sensor will provide a new temperature reading and its value can be sent to OmniWatch.
- 4 digit temperature display
- Water resistant IP67 rated
- wipe down ready case
- Record and display buttons to transmit and view temperature readings
- Record session capable to actively monitor individual cook cycles
- Display units: C or F
- Ships with high temp metal braided lead
- T-handle lead optional.
Did you know?
Restaurants are legally required to comply with the food regulations in the respective locations where they operate. These regulations are set by HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
Restaurants need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the quality of their food is maintained, especially considering that the food will be consumed by the public.
Go here for more information regarding Spook's industrial refrigeration industry monitoring.
Potential uses for wireless AC sensors
- Ovens and cooking devices
- Food temperature monitoring
- Food service management